¡ · N U N C A · N A D A · E S · S U F I C I E N T E · !

20090128

♥.



You and me.. we like the same kind of music, that's why we make a good.. You and me!
We got style (H), baby, we know how to use it, that's why we make a good.. You and me. You know what I'm going to say before my mouth even makes a sound and that's why we make a good, you and me.. You and me.. We couldn't stand being normal, that's why we make a good, you and me! We both laugh at the most random situations. That's the key.. baby don't you agree? You know what I'm going to say before my mouth even makes a sound and that's why we make a good, you and me. I know from the sound of your breathing exactly what you are feeling. This is why we make a good, you and me.Make a good, you and me Make a good, you and me.You and me aaa aa aaa.. You and me, all we need is each other, that's why we make a good, you and me. You know what I'm going to say before my mouth even makes a sound and that's why we make a good, you and me. I know from the sound of your breathing exactly what you are feeling, this is why we make a good you and me. Make a good, you and me. Make a good you and me..

You and me