¡ · N U N C A · N A D A · E S · S U F I C I E N T E · !

20110110

Maybe I don't really want to know how your garden grows, I just want to fly, lately did you ever feel the pain in the morning rain, as it soaks it to the bone. Maybe I just want to fly, I want to live, don't want to die, maybe I just want to breath, maybe I just don't believe, maybe you're the same as me, we see things they'll never see. You and I are gonna live forever.
Maybe I don't really want to know how your garden grows, I just want to fly, lately did you ever feel the pain in the morning rain, as it soaks it to the bone. Maybe I will never be all the things that I want to be, but now is not the time to cry, now's the time to find out why. I think you're the same as me, we see things they'll never see. You and I are gonna live forever.
(We're gonna live forever. Gonna live forever. Live forever. Forever.)